Book a Hat Bar
Looking to hang with your gal pals to shop and get crafty with a private Hat Bar class? Book Moon Child Collective for your girl gang today!
Great get-together for: Bridal parties, bachelorette parties, corporate bonding/event, employee appreciation, birthday party, party favors at your event, opportunities are endless!
What you can expect from Moon Child Collective Custom Hat Bar Experience:
- To promote the event on our social pages and website at least until all seats are filled.
- We will provide all materials (hat included unless the guest reserves a BYOH option) and branding. I will also bring add-ons (hat care kits, hat pins, hat filler, etc) that will be available for additional purchase.
- I will arrive approximately 1 hour early to set up the Hat Bar and work stations. If you have folding tables please let me know below, otherwise I can bring them. I do not provide chairs for guests, but you definitely can! Past events, guests just stand at the work station.
- I will sit with each guest to put their hat together. This will take time, so we may want people to filter through throughout the time period so people aren't waiting too long. Guests are also encouraged to shop your store if you're hosting this at your shop/business.
- Please click here to view for the reel about "What to expect at a Moon Child Collective Hat Bar" and share to your page if you like so your guests know what to expect.
- The week of your Hat Bar pop-up I will reach out to discuss details: event space, tables, parking, set-up times, ETA.
- Pricing is as follows (plus tax):
What Moon Child Collective expects from you:
- Select a date at least 30 days from now so we both have time to advertise your event and make it a success! Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays afternoons/evenings work best for my schedule so I don't have to make sure my shop is covered, but I am flexible! It's also helpful to put a poll out there to your followers to see which day of the week they prefer. Also keep in mind any events you have coming up at your shop or in your community that this type of thing may compliment.
- Once your date is confirmed by both Moon Child Collective I will create a "Product" on my website where guests can reserve their spot. Please create a facebook event with a link to this product where guests can reserve their spot on my website. (Guests must pay in advance to secure their spot.) Also please make Moon Child Collective a co-host of the Facebook event.
- We need a minimum and maximum of 10 guests per session. A session is a two hour time slot. We can have multiple sessions if we see fit.
- Post about the event at least once a week on your platforms (social media post/story, blog post, ect.) until the event is full. Maybe post a sign in your shop with a QR code with the link to reserve their spot?